Do You Recognize The Following?
- you dread bedtime and/or naptime;
- getting your child to sleep takes most of the evening;
- you must use rocking, nursing, or singing to get your little one to sleep;
- your own lack of sleep is affecting the type of parent you want to be;
- your child gets out of bed and comes to your bed in the middle of the night;
- your baby will only fall asleep in your arms
Certified Maternity & Child Sleep Consultant ™
I teach parents how to introduce positive associations with sleep to their little angels. Little angels will be introduced to learning great sleep habits as gradually as Mom and Dad need – we will choose a method that best suits your family.
All ages are able to learn gentle sleep shaping skills so they will always have restful sleep habits. You will learn what to expect in terms of resistance to change, what will come up in the future that can interrupt great sleep skills, and how to get back on track if needed.
With the right coaching from Mommy and Daddy, your little angel will have this very important skill to fall asleep on their own and get themselves back to sleep in the middle of the night.
I will help you and your little angel improve your days by improving your nights!
Truthfully, Heather was more wonderful than I ever expected… she turned out to be much more than just a sleep coach. She helped me get through one of the darkest times of my life… (like a therapist and friend combined). I am SO grateful for all of the advice, support, reassurance and encouragement she provided… and can’t imagine having gotten through this without her help.