Parents have the hardest job, bar none!
The one thing that makes our job so much more difficult is lack of sleep; both ours and our children’s. Do you recognize any of the following:
- you dread bedtime and/or naptime;
- getting your child to sleep takes most of the evening;
- you must use rocking, nursing, or singing to get your little one to sleep;
- your own lack of sleep is affecting the type of parent you want to be;
- your child gets out of bed and comes to your bed in the middle of the night;
- your baby will only fall asleep in your arms
I will help you to gently coach your baby to learn to sleep through the night. By gently, I mean not having them cry it out alone. We will work together to teach your child to fall asleep independently and stay in bed all night.
We can also teach infants great sleep habits. Infants can gradually start to learn great habits and build on those skills as they grow.
All ages are able to learn gentle sleep shaping skills so they will always have restful sleep habits.
With the right coaching from Mommy and Daddy your little angel will have this very important skill to fall asleep on their own and get themselves back to sleep in the middle of the night.
I will help you and your little angel improve your days by improving your nights!